These General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, the “Conditions”) regulate the use (including the mere access) of the web pages that make up this Website, with all its contents and services.
GENERAL INFORMATION. DATA OF THE SITE HOLDER
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, below are the general information data of WHI SOCIAL AGENCY, SL., (Hereinafter, the “Owner”), owner of this website www.Businessgram.es, including all its contents, information and services (hereinafter the “Website”):
Social Name of the Holder:
WHI SOCIAL AGENCY, SL.
Registered Office: C / Francisca Colange, 11, 3ºD – 28029 Madrid
Registry data R.M. of Madrid, Volume ****, Folio *, Sheet M *****
Tax Identification Code (CIF): B87961926
Email address: email@example.com
Contact and Fax Phone: 686463084
GENERAL LEGAL NOTICE
- UsersThe access and use of this Website attributes to the person who performs the condition of user thereof and implies the express, full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of these Conditions, as well as any other that, where applicable, the complement, modify or substitute (hereinafter the “User”).Access and use of the WebsiteAccess to and use of the Website is free of charge for the User and does not require prior registration of the same in general, without prejudice to the access and use of certain information, services and functionalities offered through the Website that can only be done through the previous registration of the User.The User agrees to use the Website diligently and without contravening the current legislation, in accordance with good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.Any use different from or contrary to the authorized one, is expressly prohibited so that the Holder may deny or withdraw access to and use of the Website, at any time and without prior notice, to those users who fail to comply with the Conditions set forth herein.
- Restrictions on the use of the WebsiteIt is prohibited to use the Website for illicit purposes or harmful to the Owner or any third party, or for the purpose of, through any means, cause harm, prevent the normal operation of it. Consequently, the User will not be authorized:To reproduce or copy, distribute, modify, assign or publicly communicate the Website or its contents (understood as such, information, texts, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), in all or part, unless it has the express and written authorization of the Holder or when it is legally permitted.To suppress, evade, manipulate or alter the “copyright” of the Website or its contents, regardless of who owns it, as well as technical protection devices, signatures or fingerprints and other protection mechanisms.To perform any act that involves a violation or impairment of the rights of the Owner or third parties on the WebsiteTo use the information contained in this Website for sale or other commercial purposes, or to send unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people regardless of their purpose, nor to market the contents here in any way.To perform practices or acts of “spamming” or chains of messages in the use of the Website or any of its contents (such as distribution lists) for sale or other commercial purposes or for any other purpose, to a plurality of people without their prior request or consent.
Any infraction of the provisions of this section will generate the appropriate legally established responsibilities, without prejudice to the civil, administrative or criminal actions that may correspond to the Holder or to third parties.
The contents of the Website are made available to the User by the Owner and may contain information and data from both the Owner and third parties.
The Owner seeks to ensure that the contents of the Website are of the highest possible quality and are reasonably updated, but in no case guarantees its usefulness, accuracy, completeness, relevance and / or topicality.
- Intellectual Property and ownership of contentsAll the information contained in this Website, including images, designs, graphics (whatever the programming language, HTML, JAVA, JAVA Script, Actice X, etc.) is the intellectual or industrial property of the Owner. Therefore, it corresponds to the Owner to exercise the rights of exploitation of intellectual property on the Website and, in particular and without exhaustive spirit, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.Under no circumstances may anything contained herein be construed as an assignment, license or authorization by the Owner to third parties about the intellectual or industrial property rights contained herein.The Owner guarantees that the contents of this Web Site, including those of intellectual or industrial property, will not be illegal, do not infringe the current regulations, are not xenophobic, pornographic, discriminatory, racist or promote violence in any way. The Holder will adopt those measures deemed necessary to prevent any type of conduct or action contrary to the Law or immoral.For the purpose of preserving the integrity and proper use of the property or industrial rights of the Website, if any User or a third party considers that a violation of their legitimate rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content on the Website , must notify this circumstance to the Holder, indicating:Personal and contact information of the interested party (or the representation in which it acts, if applicable) of the rights allegedly infringed.The contents protected by the intellectual or industrial property rights allegedly violated and their location on the Website.
Proof of ownership or rights over the aforementioned intellectual or industrial property rights.
Express declaration in which the interested party is responsible and guarantees the veracity of the information contained in the notification.
The BusinessGram brand owned by the Owner or any of the companies of its group, are registered and its reproduction or use without the authorization of its legitimate owner is expressly prohibited.
The Owner reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time, without prior notice, and whenever deemed necessary, these Conditions and the Website as well as their conditions of access and / or use and any of its contents.
- Hyperlinks and Linked SitesHyperlinksThe User and any individual or legal entity that intends to establish a hyperlink or any other link device from its Web portal to the Website, must obtain prior authorization in writing from the Holder.The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of relations between the Owner and the owner of the Web portal in which the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance or approval of the Owner of its contents or services.The Owner reserves the right to prohibit or disable at any time any hyperlink to the Website, without prior notice or any cause.Linked SitesThe Website may make available to the User, connections, links or links to other Web portals managed and controlled by third parties. This is solely for the purpose of facilitating the User’s search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them. The Owner does not market, direct, control, or own the contents, services, information and statements available on these Web portals.
Therefore, the Holder assumes no liability, even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, lawfulness, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, manifestations, products and services that exist or that are offered on Web portals other than the Website and that are accessible from it.
The Holder may use “cookies” and “logs” when the User navigates through the Website, although to access and use it, it is not necessary for the User to allow the installation of “cookies”. The “cookies” are associated only with your computer but do not provide data that allow to deduce the name of the User, nor can they read data from the hard disk of your computer, nor detect “cookies” created by third parties.
In any case, the User has the possibility to configure their browser, in accordance with the instructions and manuals that are applicable, to be warned on the screen of the reception of “cookies” and to prevent their installation on the hard disk.
Duration and extinction of the service
The access and use of the Website and its contents has, in principle, an indefinite duration. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Owner reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the service of this Website or any of the services that comprise it. When reasonably possible, the Holder will previously warn of the termination or suspension of access and / or use of the Website.
In the event that the User contracts any of the service packages that are offered here, the duration of the same will be indicated during the contracting procedure thereof.
- Applicable legislation and jurisdictionThese Conditions will be governed by Spanish Law.The Owner and the User, with express waiver of the jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.CIVIL LIABILITYExclusion of responsibilityThe Holder does not grant any guarantee or liability, in any case, for damages of any kind that have their cause in:The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the Website and / or its services or contents to meet needs, activities or concrete results or expectations of users.
The existence of errors in the use or access to the Website, as well as in the access or use of its services, or its content or that it is not updated, although the Owner undertakes to avoid, update or correct them said content. That is, the responsibility for the lack of availability, maintenance, continuity and effective operation of the Website and its services is excluded, as well as regarding failures in accessing the Web pages or those from which the services are provided.
The existence of viruses in the computer system, electronic documents or files of the User. Similarly, the Holder will not be responsible for the presence of viruses on the Website, even when they cause alterations or damages in the computer system, electronic documents or files of users.
The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission, by the users, of the contents of the Website.
The knowledge by unauthorized third parties of the class, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of the User’s use of the Website and of the products or services offered.
Under no circumstances, the negligence, the owner will be responsible for the loss of business, loss of use, loss of profits, loss of data, indirect, secondary, special or consequential damages, loss of profits resulting from access or use of the Website .
In the breach by the User of their obligations in relation to personal data or data protection regulations.
The Owner rejects all warranties regarding the services of the Website, express, implied or obligatory, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for specific purposes and the mandatory guarantees of protection against default.
Compensation of the User
The User expressly agrees to indemnify the Holder, the companies of its group, employees, administrators, agents, information or service providers and licensors, for any damages (including attorneys’ fees and costs) arising from the User’s breach of the present Conditions, as well as to collaborate with the Holder in the defense of their interests in case any claim is filed or any judicial or administrative proceeding is initiated or invoked for such cause.
Likewise, the User undertakes to make his best efforts in order to avoid or, where appropriate, mitigate and mitigate as far as possible, the harmful or harmful effects that may arise for the Owner.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Identity and address of the person in charge of the file where your data is located
Pursuant to the applicable regulations on the Protection of Personal Data, Whi Social Agency, SL., Domiciled at c / Francisca Colange, 11 – 3ºD, 28029 Madrid (hereinafter the “File Manager”), informs the Users that when entering their data through the electronic forms of our Website or contact us to request information about our services will provide us with certain Personal Data that will be processed automatically and will be incorporated into the corresponding automated files, previously registered in the General Data Protection Register of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, of which the File Manager is responsible.
- Purpose of the processing of your dataThe collection of data in the form called “Contact-Expert” existing on this Web Site, is carried out by Whi Social Agency, SL., With the purposes of correctly providing the contracted services, perform the internal management of Whi Social Agency, SL. , that are necessary, process the request of the User, adapt our offers to your particular profile, send commercial and advertising communications, including electronic commercial communications for the purposes of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society , and keep the User duly informed about products and services of Whi Social Agency, SL. The recipients of said data will be the commercial and professional services of Whi Social Agency, SL. The User may object at any time to sending such communications through email, being sufficient for this purpose to notify him by sending a message to the email address indicated below: firstname.lastname@example.orgRights of access, rectification and cancellation.The File Manager informs you that the User as owner of the data may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in the terms included in the data protection legislation. For such purposes, a written and signed request addressed to Whi Social Agency, SL, accompanied by a photocopy of your DNI, addressed to the following address: c / Francisca Colange, 11 – 3ºD, 28029 MadridAssignmentThe User gives his consent, expressly, so that the File Manager can communicate the data to Mr. Santiago Martín Núñez, sole administrator of Whi Social Agency, SL .. for carrying out activities of his professional and business activity.Security measures
The File Manager has adopted the legally required security measures in their facilities, systems and files in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
Principle of Quality
The File Manager ensures the quality of the data provided by the User, ensuring that they are adequate, relevant and not excessive for the legitimate purpose of the treatment.
The User guarantees and responds, in any case, of the veracity, accuracy and validity of the Personal Data provided, and undertakes to keep them duly updated.
In the event that our data protection policy should change as a result of legislative changes or criteria emanating from the Spanish Data Protection Agency, it would be conveniently informed through this Website of any variation that it would be necessary to introduce to comply with the law.